Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wreckage

I just retrieved my car from the body shop, once again. A new fender waiting for another bender. I was going through an intersection on a GREEN light and had an unfortunate meeting with an unmarked, un-flashing, undercover police vehicle proceeding to an emergency through the red light. Sorry, Greg and Emily, that I never made it to your home--it took me 3 hours to report the accident and get the car towed.
So, the Galant has new name, joining the ranks of Rygar and Olga--Robarge (the name of the body shop that knows me by name....).

2 comments:

Randi Kay said...

Robarge. Thats a good name for a car. Sorry about how you got the name, though.

Randi Kay said...

Hey Pam. I am tagging you. Go here for instructions:
http://whattherandi.blogspot.com/2008/11/when-in-rome.html